K5 – Gear Drive Sprinkler
Enjoy installation convenience and matched precipitation without hassles. K-Rain’s new RPS Select rotor sprinkler is the first gear-driven sprinkler that makes matched precipitation fast and easy, without the need for cumbersome changing of nozzles or sprinkler heads in the field. The RPS Select offers a choice of 4 selectable nozzles built- in. With a twist of a screwdriver, quickly select the correct nozzle flow to match the arc setting of the sprinkler, wet or dry. No nozzles trees to carry or lose. Fewer chances for errors. Using a combination of the four nozzles, it’s easy to achieve matched precipitation across all arc settings.
The K-Rain K5 has 4 built-in water saving nozzles to help you reduce water consumption up to 30%. Simply select the spray pattern and corresponding water saving nozzle for uniform watering. This rotor sprinkler gear drive is designed for basic residential and light commercial applications, and is a direct replacement for Hunter PGP® rotors.
- Four built-in selectable nozzles to match different arc settings (#1 – #4).
- Adjustable arc (40° to 360°). All adjustments made from top – wet or dry. No special tools needed.
- Balanced precipitation rates when nozzle setting matched to arc.
- Precision-engineered nozzles for water saving efficiency.
- Standard rubber cover
- Proven water-lubricated gear-drive design common to RPS 75 Series. Large dirty-water screen for compatibility with reclaimed and recycled water sources.
- Internal assembly interchanges with Hunter® PGP® rotors.
- Low-pressure operation.
Buy Online at Bunnings
- Arch Adjustment: 40º – 360º
- Spray radius: 6.7m – 14.6m
- Flow Rate: 4.9 – 20.1 LPM at 2.8 Bar
- Inlet: 20mm screw thread
- Riser: Ratcheting Riser and tamper-resistant clutch
- Spray pattern: Part and full circle
- Nozzles: Four built in nozzles
|Nozzle||Pressure kPa||Radius M||Flow LPM|