The K-Rain K5 has 4 built-in water saving nozzles to help you reduce water consumption up to 30%. Simply select the spray pattern and corresponding water saving nozzle for uniform watering.
This rotor sprinkler gear drive is designed for basic residential and light commercial applications, and is a direct replacement for Hunter PGP® rotors.
Ideal for larger lawns and water saving
Easy two step adjustment: 1. Select arc > 2. Select correct nozzle
Part circle and full circle pattern
- Four built-in selectable nozzles to match different arc settings (#1 – #4).
- Adjustable arc (40° to 360°). All adjustments made from top – wet or dry. No special tools needed.
- Balanced precipitation rates when nozzle setting matched to arc.
- Precision-engineered nozzles for water saving efficiency.
- Standard rubber cover
- Proven water-lubricated gear-drive design common to RPS 75 Series. Large dirty-water screen for compatibility with reclaimed and recycled water sources.
- Internal assembly interchanges with Hunter® PGP® rotors.
- Low-pressure operation.
|KPA – Bar||M||LPM|
|207 – 2.1||11.6||9.45|
|344 – 3.4||12.10||12.2|