K-Rain have recently updated their packaging to be in line with ACL warranty guidelines. New packaging will only display a warranty badge if it can be supported by the full warranty terms and conditions outlined either on the packaging itself or as an insert within the packaging.
For packaging designed prior to August 2018 featuring a warranty badge but without the full warranty terms and conditions outlined, please refer to the below:
- K-Rain offer a 12 month, 2 year, 3 year, 6 year, 10 year and 12 year replacement guarantee on their products. Refer to the warranty badge on your product to identify your product’s warranty duration.
- In Australia our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- As well as your statutory rights referred to above and any other rights and remedies you have under any other laws relating to your K-Rain product, we also provide you with a K-Rain guarantee.
- K-Rain guarantees this product against defects caused by faulty workmanship and materials for the specified warranty duration for domestic use from the date of purchase. During this guarantee period K-Rain will replace any defective product. Packaging and instructions may not be replaced unless faulty.
- In the event of a product being replaced during the guarantee period, the guarantee on the replacement product will expire after the warranty duration from the purchase date of the original product, not from the date of replacement.
To the extent permitted by law, this K-Rain Replacement Guarantee excludes liability for consequential loss or any other loss or damage caused to property of persons arising from any cause whatsoever. It also excludes defects caused by the product not being used in accordance with instructions, accidental damage, misuse, or being tampered with by unauthorised persons, excludes normal wear and tear and does not cover the cost of claiming under the warranty or transporting the goods to and from the place of purchase.
Should you suspect your product may be defective and need some clarification or advice please contact us directly:
- 1300 716 188
- 11 Walters Drive, Osborne Park 6017 WA
If you are certain your product is defective and is covered by the terms of this warranty, you will need to present your defective product and your purchase receipt as proof of purchase to the place you purchased it from, where the retailer will replace the product for you on our behalf.
Product covered by 5 year warranty
- All K-Rain® products (distributed by K-Rain)