50mm PRO-S Pop Up Sprinkler – Flush Cap
The K-Rain PRO-S is a tough and robust pop up sprinkler that ideally suits the contractor. This commercial quality pop up sprinkler can be purchased with a pre-fitted nozzle or pre-fitted with a flushing cap.
• 50mm Pop-up Sprinkler
• Flush Cap allows for all debris to flow out
• Co-Molded Wiper Seal-Ensures a leak-free, full pop up operation, even under low-pressure situations
• Cartridge design allows for easy removal and cleaning
• Accepts all Female Threaded Nozzles
- Pressure rating – 20 to 70 PSI
- Flow by – 0 at 8 PSI (0.6 bar) or greater; 0.10 GPM otherwise
- Precipitation rate – .4 to 4 in/hr
- Inlet – ½” NPT Female Thread
- Treated with UV inhibitors for long life. Seal is microbe resistant to reduce degradation and stick-ups
- Ratcheting Riser-Permits quick, easy alignment of spray pattern
- Heavy-Duty Retraction Spring-Strongest spring in the industry for positive retraction in all soil conditions
- Side and Bottom inlets on 6” and 12” models.
- Optional In-Stem Pressure Regulator available for 4”, 6” and 12” models.
Flushing Cap: When an irrigation system is built, it often has a build up of dirt & debris in the system, before it is turned on. The PRO-S is equipped with a flushing cap (blue) which allows the system to be turned on & purged, cleaning out any dirt & debris. The flushing cap also allows a system to be tested first, before any nozzles are fitted. The PRO-S riser stem features an industry standard male thread, this accepts ALL brands of female threaded nozzles.
Microbe Resistant Seal: Soils contain many types of microbes. Over time, these microbes eat away & deteriorate rubber seals, causing leaking & broken sprinklers. The PRO-S range of pop up sprinklers have a “Microbe Resistant Seal”. The polymer used to make the seal prevent the microbes from attacking the seal, increasing the life span of the sprinkler by making this seal last longer! K-Rain provides a factory-supported warranty for up to 5 years.
Ratcheting Riser: The ratcheting riser in the PRO-S is a great feature! It allows the spray pattern to be easily adjusted into position. The ratchet at the base of the riser stem allows you to “re-orientate” the spray pattern to cover the correct area in the garden or lawn, once the nozzle has been fitted.
Heavy Duty Retraction Spring: Using a high quality spring, the PRO-S is guaranteed to retract fully every time! This protects your nozzle and prevents any damage to the sprinkler itself, keeping your system fully operational and reliable.
|KR7802||50mm Pop-Up Sprinkler||Flush Cap|
|KR7803||80mm Pop-Up Sprinkler||Flush Cap|
|KR7804||100mm Pop-Up Sprinkler||Flush Cap|
|KR7812||50mm Pop-Up Sprinkler||Adjustable 360º Spray|
|KR7814||100mm Pop-Up Sprinkler||Adjustable 360º Spray|
|KR7821||50mm Pop-Up Sprinkler||90º Quarter Spray|
|KR7822||50mm Pop-Up Sprinkler||Tuff Top Adjustable 360º Spray|
|KR7823||50mm Pop-Up Sprinkler||180º Half Spray|
|KR7824||50mm Pop-Up Sprinkler||360º Full Spray|