K-Rain’s ProSeries 100 Valves offer the irrigation professional a wide array of features and benefits.
The K-Rain range of solenoid valves are made from high quality UV resistant PVC construction and suitable for residential, agricultural and commercial applications. Working pressure 0.7bar (70kpa) to 10bar (1000kpa). High quality coil design 24VAC.
– Approved Master Valve ATS 5200.030 License No. WM 74565
– Self-cleaning screen with straight flow-through pattern.
– Internal and external bleed in additional to optional flow control.
– Captured Plunger Solenoid
Features and Benefits
- Manufactured from heavy duty, corrosion and UV resistant PVC.
- Suitable for residential and commercial applications.
- Tilt design allows for straight flow path.
- Flow range 5-130Lpm.
- Pressure range 140-1000kpa.
- Debris tolerant design. Ideal for use with dirty water applications
- Pressure Rating – 20 -150 PSI
- Pressure Loss @ 30 GPM – 5 PSI
- Flow Range – 0.75 – 35 GPM.
- Height: 4″ Width: 3″ Length:5 1/4″
- Solenoid – 24 VAC 60 Cycle
- Inrush Current – .43 Amps
- Holding Current – .25 Amps