K-Rain’s ProSeries 150 Valves offer the irrigation professional a wide array of features and benefits.
The K-Rain range of solenoid valves are made from high quality UV resistant PVC construction and suitable for residential, agricultural and commercial applications. Working pressure 0.7bar (70kpa) to 10bar (1000kpa). High quality coil design 24VAC.
- The 1″ valve has a removable metering pin and external bleed screw, promoting easy maintenance and manual operation.
- The Jar-Top provides easy servicing access without removing the valve from the system.
- The 1.5” and 2” models feature a removable inlet cap to easily modify the configuration from globe to angle style. They also have a removable metering pin and external bleed screw promoting easy maintenance and manual operation.
- Threaded jar top allows for easy servicing after installation.
- Jar top is fully inter-changeable with Toro / Richdel style.
- Manual internal bleed through solenoid.
- External bleed screw with removable metering pin.
- 2 years warranty.
- 40mm & 50mm valves come with flow control
- 40mm & 50mm valves can operate as globe or angle style
- Pressure range for 25mm valves 70-1000kpa
- Pressure range for 40mm – 50mm valves 140 – 1000kpa
- Flow range for 25mm valves 1 – 113 Lpm
- Flow range for 40mm – 50mm valves 20 – 450 Lpm