The SuperPro Rotor, with its patented flow shut-off, allows for easy range and flow adjustment and renders installations easier and drier. With a simple adjustment, you can shut off water flow at the head OR easily modify both flow and distance proportionally without changing nozzles.
SuperPro has a patented Arc Memory Clutch that returns the rotor to its pre-set position. Designed for medium to large landscape areas, the adjustable arc and full-circle gear driven rotor comes standard with 13 numerically coded, interchangeable nozzles (8 Standard Nozzles, 4 Low Angle Nozzles and 1 Pre-Installed 2.5 Nozzle).
The SuperPro is packed with features that ensure reliability, saving the installer time, money and needless frustration.
- Ratcheting Riser – Allows for easy adjustment of your left starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover – Seals out dirt and increases product durability.
- Optional Check Valve – Prevents low head drainage.
- Rugged Stainless Steel Spring – .093 gauge 302 stainless steel spring extends the life of the rotor.
- Inlet: 3/4″ (1,9 cm) Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40° to Continuous 360°
- Flow Range: .5 – 9.5 GPM (1,9 – 36 LPM)
- Pressure Rating: 20 – 70 PSI (1,4 – 4,8 bar)
- Precipitation Rate: .21 – 1.17 in/hr (5,39 a 30,89 mm/hr) (Depending on Spacing and Nozzle Used)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 7 1/2″ (19 cm)
- Recommended Spacing: 28′ – 44′ (8,5 a 13,4 m)
- Radius: 26′ – 49′ (7,9 a 14,9 m)
- Nozzle Trajectory: 26°
- Low Angle Nozzle Trajectory: 12°
- Standard and Low Angle Nozzles Included
- Riser Height: 4″ (10,2 cm)