ProSport Gear Drive Sprinkler (Plastic) – Bulk Pack
PACK OF 12
The K-Rain ProSport is a gear driven, rotary sprinkler, capable of covering an area of 40-65 inches (12.2-19.81M) radius at nozzle pressure of 40-90 PSI. The sprinkler provides both part and full circle adjustment from 40°-360°. The Sprinkler has a friction-clutch mechanism, allowing for 360°+ forward or reverse movement of the nozzle turret without damage to the internal gear components. An integrated “arc memory clutch” feature allows the original arc pattern to be automatically resumed following disturbance of the nozzle turrent setting. The sprinkler carries a five-year trade warranty against manufacturing defects.
The ProSport Rotor is K-Rain’s next generation of professional rotor, designed specifically for sports turf applications. The PROSPORT®comes standard with a unique triple nozzle. The triple nozzle configuration consists of a primary nozzle for long distance and two secondary nozzles for mid-range and short distance coverage. This nozzle design provides even water distribution from 45 to 77 feet.
The ProSport comes in a high speed version, ideal for quick wet downs and dust control. Available in plastic or the ever popular stainless steel, this product comes with six color-coded nozzles.
• Revolutionary Patented Easy Arc Set – Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds
• Triple Nozzle Configuration – Ensures even distribution of water
• 2N1 Adjustable or Continuous Rotation – Provides a full range of adjustment from 40° to a continuous full circle
• Patented Arc Set Degree Markings – Clearly indicates the current watering pattern and simplifies arc set adjustment.
• Arc Memory Clutch – Prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting automatically if nozzle turret is forced past stop.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism – Assures continuous reverse and return…over a 20 year history
- Heavy Duty Rubber Cover and Mud Guard – Protects against physical injury and reduces liability, allows sprinkler to be installed below grade
- Factory Installed Check Valve – Prevents low head drainage
- Inlet: 1″ Threaded NPT Domestic 1″ BSP: International
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40° to Continuous 360°
- Pressure Rating: 40 – 90 PSI
- Precipitation Rate: .3 to .78 in./hr. (Depending on Spacing & Nozzle Used)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 9 1/2″
- Recommended Spacing: 40′ to 65′
- Radius: 45′ to 77′
- Nozzle Trajectory: 26°
- Riser Height: 4″